Eliminate wood pallets, blocks and ensure a clutter-free work area with Rhino-Products™.RHINO-FEET™ SUPPORT BLOCKS
Rhino Feet™ are specially-designed support pads that will magnetically adhere to any iron or steel item. Rhino Feet™ have magnetic inserts which allow the Rhino Feet™ to travel with the item as it moves, making transportation and handling of heavy metal items faster, easier, and safer. The compact size of Rhino-Feet™ enables users to store them where they are always within reach. The magnet ensures a clutter-free work area users can stick them to I-beams, toolboxes, machines, benches, cabinets, tables, etc.
- The standard 4’’ Rhino Foot is tall enough to provide clearance for all the standard fork trucks.
- The shortest Rhino Foot stands just 2’’ tall and maintains the lowest storage profile.
- Universal application ability
- Heavy weight capacity
- The top of each Rhino Foot has a magnet molded directly into the part. It provides strong holding power on metal surfaces.
- The bottom of each Rhino Foot has a steel insert which allows Rhino Feet to be stacked together for storage purposes.
- ELIMINATE THE TRIP HAZARDS OF WOOD PALLETS AND BLOCKS!
Rhino Toes are intended to be used as spacers when working with small areas such as mold ejector housings and stamping die stripper plates. They have ½”-13 UNC nuts molded-in, and can be used in conjunction with a fastener to serve as a jack-screw / leveling mechanism if desired.
- The compact size allows them to squeeze into tight spaces. This makes Rhino-Toes™ great for use as spacers, standoffs, and more.
- The top of each Rhino Toe has an inserted nut that can be used with a bolt for leveling.
- The bottom of each Rhino Toe has a magnetic insert to positively adhere onto steel surfaces.
- ELIMINATE WOOD PALLETS AND BLOCKS!
T he “Nozzle Caddy” is used to neatly retain the correct nozzle to the corresponding injection mold when in storage.
- Use Rhino-Toes™ Nozzle Caddy to safely store injection mold.
- The Nozzle Caddy has a magnet molded directly into the part to hold injection mold nozzle firmly in place.
- Use Rhino-Toes™ Nozzle Caddy to safely store injection mold nozzle.
- Featured magnet makes it convenient to store on any magnetic metal surface, molds and more