Tunnel Gating has come Full Circle!
As a specialist for gate insert technology, EXAflow® provides sophisticated, worldwide solutions for plastic injection molders and supports them with complete service. Giving engineers a tool to solve the most complex molding challenges, this designer-friendly device has been precisely engineered based on in-depth, data-driven analysis. Using actual measurements, it ensures proper plastic part and runner ejection from the mold, setting it apart from other tunnel-gating options.
Here are the primary features and benefits of EXAflow:
- Clean, clearly defined separating edge for precise, consistent automatic de-gating
- Time and cost savings through fast and easy interchangeability
- High wear resistance
- Compact dimensions and optimal accuracy, due to single-part design
- Unsurpassed balance in multiple cavity, multiple gating applications
- Circular gates for “rear surface gating”
- 7 unique tunnel gate insert designs
- Available for same-day shipping
- Free design assistance to ensure mold functionality
- We offer complete engineering
STANDARD AND KONTOUR
Standard EXAflow group – for flat-gated parts and comes in three options: round, rectangular and mini
Kontour EXAflow group – this is a specialty, enabling unique contour flows for specific rear-gating design applications – it features Ringelflow technology that supports gate diameters up to 2.5mm, shot weights up to 200g per insert, for up to 270 degrees