Superior Die Set’s MaxiCage provides maximum transverse load-bearing capacity with more ball bearings available to absorb thrust than any other Cage available. MaxiCage sacrifices ZERO functional ball bearings due to Guidepost key slots, Cage washer grooves, etc. Most importantly perhaps, the Cage body never hangs below the Guidepost unprotected, greatly reducing the chance of damage during die handling. MaxiCage’s simplistic, robust retention method requires no fragile set screws or fussy washers, yet 360° rotation of the Cage is permitted… and MaxiCage End Caps are tough enough to support the upper die assembly sitting on your shop floor during handling activities.
Click on the blue bar below to discover the many features of the MaxiCage System:FEATURES
MAXIMUM BEARING for minimal lateral deflection
- Most ball bearing under load
- No bearing loss due to cage retention key slot
STURDY AND ROBUST design for secured die handling
- Durable resting platform during die maintenance
- Prevents expensive component damage
SIMPLISTIC cage retention system
- One heavy-duty fastener- no fragile set screws or washers
- Allows for 360 degree cage rotation
Take Die Performance to the…MAX
Check out our Die Set Catalog for more information on the MaxiCage System.