The Original – still holding Strong!
Superior Die Set Corporation’s Slide-Locks™ are the original, specially designed to effectively prevent operational slipping of the slide in your mold base.
They are extremely compact and hold their rated weights without hydraulics or other complicated devices. They can also be used in multiples to achieve greater weight retention. The simplicity of the Slide-Lock design allows dependable, repetitive mold base slide motion, minimizing production halts.
High-strength tool alloy construction provides durable production life – components resist wear over many slide cycles.
Recessed into the slide for neat installation, they can also be retrofitted into existing slides. Simple pocket machining is all you need to install Slide-Locks.
- Compact – fits with mold base
- No protruding hardware on mold base exterior
- Ideal for confined spaces
- Large, flat surface provides greater slide retention and positive locking
- Easily machined into existing slides
- Mounts with simple socket head-cap screws
Note A: For proper “Release Distance” see the Operating Data for each specific Slide-Lock model.
Different Slide-Lock models:
- SLK-8A – rated to carry a weight up to 8 pounds
- SLK-25A – rated to carry a weight up to 25 pounds
- SLK-25Blue – rated to carry a weight up to 25 pounds with die spring option
- SLK – 50A – rated to carry a weight up to 50 pounds
View more information about our variety of high-performing slide locks.