Tunnel Gating has come Full Circle!
As a specialist for gate insert technology, EXAflow® provides sophisticated, worldwide solutions for plastic injection molders and supports them with complete service. Giving engineers a tool to solve the most complex molding challenges, this designer-friendly device has been precisely engineered based on in-depth, data-driven analysis. Using actual measurements, it ensures proper plastic part and runner ejection from the mold, setting it apart from other tunnel-gating options.
Here are the primary features and benefits of EXAflow:
- Clean, clearly defined separating edge for precise, consistent automatic de-gating
- Time and cost savings through fast and easy interchangeability
- High wear resistance
- Compact dimensions and optimal accuracy, due to single-part design
- Unsurpassed balance in multiple cavity, multiple gating applications
- Circular gates for “rear surface gating”
- 7 unique tunnel gate insert designs
- Available for same-day shipping
- Free design assistance to ensure mold functionality
- We offer complete engineering
STANDARD AND KONTOUR
Standard EXAflow group – for flat-gated parts and comes in three options: round, rectangular and mini
Kontour EXAflow group – this is a specialty, enabling unique contour flows for specific rear-gating design applications – it features Ringelflow technology that supports gate diameters up to 2.5mm, shot weights up to 200g per insert, for up to 270 degrees
Check out the EXAflow tunnel gate catalog for more information on our in-stock inserts and design guide.