A Range of Services for a Spectrum of Industries
Delivering more than just quality services, Superior Die Set Corporation delivers peace of mind.
For decades, we have been providing simple solutions to our customers’ complex problems. By doing so many things in-house, we can cut costs, control quality and speed up project timelines. We generally supply parts for three types of customers.
- Tool makers – These industries with standard and specialty products and services have been looking to us for almost a century. They know they can rely on us for high-performing parts that meet their unique or complex demands. Let Superior Die Set do it – so you can focus on tool-making, not plate-making.
- Contract manufacturers – We deliver reliability to customers looking for a supply chain partner they can count on for high-quality parts. They often come to us for wear parts, and with so much uncertainty in the marketplace, they need to know they are pursuing a partnership with a manufacturer that will be around for tomorrow.
- OEMs – Customers are increasingly seeking a steel provider that can perform finishing capabilities to save them time and money. That’s what we offer – high class, certified steel with over 90 years of collective steel working competencies to get customers exactly what they need. Partners look to us to deliver:
- Cut and ground plate
- Squared-up plate
- Blanchard and edge grinding
- Precision flame cutting
- Other grinding & finishing capabilities – up to 160 inches!
And we do it all under one roof to control the process every step of the way. Our broad range of equipment outshines the competition and beats having to use multiple facilities to complete the amount of work we can do in-house.
When it comes to making very large parts, with the level of skilled people and processes we provide, there’ s no doubting the quality and accountability that comes with working with Superior Die Set. It has allowed us to continually serve sophisticated industries with highly critical applications where there’s no room for error, including:
- Aircraft suppliers
- Nuclear power plants, etc.